Sunday, September 2, 2012

Everyday Life - Week 35

Yay, Happy Sunday!

This was Eugene's first week of actual classes, and he's doing well. I can tell that the commute's been a bit of challenge, but he's been a great sport about it all week. So thankful! This weekend was wonderful! It was filled with sweet and happy things like weddings, lunch dates and bridal showers. :)  A new and exciting week is ahead with more school for Eugene (Yay!) and working/meal planning/cleaning for me. I was able to accomplish all my goals but one. I couldn't make it to Ikea, but I'll try to take a trip out this week! Because this goals-thing worked out so well, I'm gonna try to make some more for this coming week!

My goals for this week are:
1.) Make a trip to Ikea
2.) Start another book
3.) Deep clean the bathrooms
4.) Find a good slow cooker recipe

Here's what this week looked like:

This is my drink station at work. I obviously have a coffee problem... but you gotta do what you gotta do!

 We ate some fish tacos for dinner at home after one of Eugene's long days at school. Sweet reward. :)

 When Eugene has school til 7:00, he usually has to make a drive out because there's no train that comes back to Irvine so late. On Wednesday, I dropped him off at school and spent some time with my mom. I love home food!

Audrey got sent home early from work so here we are just chillin' together.

 I've been falling more and more in love with trader Joe's these days, and Tina recommended their Kung Pao Chicken to me. We made it for dinner that night and it was AMAZING. Eugene's already asking if we could eat it again!

My handy dandy stool to help me take pictures while cooking. My short legs thank you!


Breakfast Burritos with some sisters after a morning at Starbucks. This is us not wasting our summers. :)
 Learning how to use laser guns for work. So fun!


Sweet fellowship with some of my favorite sisters at my favorite coffee shop. Our latte art was not too impressive. I think mine is trying to be a heart. 


Have a great week, everyone!
Off to work I go!

Give thanks: sunday mornings, sleeping in on the weekends (sorta), venti iced coffees, time to rest, God's protection in scary circumstances, the fact that I only have 2 more weeks of my sleep-deprived night shift life.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!