Sunday, August 5, 2012

everyday life - update

So, I totally failed on this everyday life post and didn't post since week 22. This was officially week 31, so I'm a wee bit behind. Please forgive! I thought I'd just show small snippets of what happened in the many, many weeks I missed. I hope to continue my weekly "everyday life" posts again starting next week. I'll keep my fingers crossed! but for now, enjoy!

light and healthy breakfast to start the day!
nothing beats an over easy egg with some fresh avocado on toast,
topped with some red pepper flakes. yum!


 I got into a bit of nesting mode and reorganized our pantry and storage closet in one day. It was an 8-hour project but well worth the labor!


here, you see the making of Eugene's study room in action!


my first attempt at meatball making. Eugene LOVED it! :)


bagel sandwiches are our favorite!


oh you colorful italian toppings, you!


making dinner with leftovers from a spring roll party! 


asian stir fry noodles..... perfect. I love leftovers :)


learning to do the gym thing at home. it's pretty sweet!


dinner with the parentals


Celebrating Eugene's birthday at my parent's new apartment in LA with some cappuccino cake!


My summer 2012 hobby: making popsicles.
this one's strawberry basil lemonade.


eugene's new and improved study room.. all cleaned and prepped, ready for school!


a few of my favorite things: school supplies!


Making crab corn chowder and filling the house with the smell of frying bacon..


the only shot I could get at my first farmer's market trip this Saturday. it was soo exciting but I was too nervous to take pictures of the other stands because I ate so many of their samples..


Give thanks: time to spend with eugene, mid-day naps, tangerine orange juice, reminders of God's sovereignty over salvation, prayer

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!