Tuesday, August 28, 2012

bright eyed and bushy tailed.


Good morning, world! It's a beautiful day!
 I just finished my last night shift until Saturday and I am super excited for my days off! (YIPPEE!!) Our home is always a little chaotic after I have a long stretch of work, so it's kind of hard for me to not stay up all morning getting things done when there's so much to do!

Here is the nature of our place at the moment:


dirty dishes to be washed. clean dishes to be filed. counter tops to be wiped down.


dust bunnies gathering under the dining table.
scattered chairs and a random jumble of things on the table.


I have alot of things planned for these next few days: study dates with Eugene, a trip to LA to hang out with my mom (after I drop Eugene off to school), a few lunch plans and a whole lot of errands. The laundry's going now, the dishes are soaking in the sink waiting to be washed in the {hopefully} near future and I've made a long list of tasks that need to be done in these next coming days! (which includes trips to Target, Costco, Ikea and the dry cleaners!) womp womp.

I wanted to set some goals for this week! Hopefully this will help me accomplish a few things I've been meaning to do for the past few months, despite the million little things I want to do!

So here are my goals for this week:

1. Make a trip out to Ikea!
(Can you believe the last time I went was when I was little enough to play in the play place?)
2. Make Freezer Breakfast Burritos (I'll post the recipe too!)
3. Replace the stove lights (they've been out for almost 4 months now... )
4. Start a recipe book to store all my tried and true recipes!

I seriously love lists, and I hope this will help me be productive during my days off!



Give Thanks: a slow night, time to spend time with my patients, seafood salads, morning texts from Eugene, quiet mornings to spend in prayer

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!