Wednesday, February 19, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things...around the web!

There are so many fun/helpful/hilarious things online these days - and I've been driving Eugene crazy probably, because I've been sending it to his facebook messenger every time I find something I want to archive. I figure this would be a better place to store my favorite links!



Here are a few things I've been enjoying around the web:

1. I seriously love using my slow cooker and I can't wait to try some of these amazing dishes!
2. So many uses for COCONUT OIL, I'm sold!
3. I am so thankful these guys captured their parent's response to watching Les Mis. I was dying...
4. 20 practical uses for coke. Pretty gross but so helpful.
5. This choir is practicing the national anthem inside a hotel and it is AMAZING. It'll blow your mind.
6. I love grilled cheese. I can't wait til I can save up enough for a panini maker!
7. This dance is so TRIPPY and looks crazy but is so simple/genius.
8. These guys took the same photo every 5 years for 30 years. So cool.
9. There are so many renditions of this song.. but this girl can SAAAANGGG.
10. I would probably not look cute in these photos, but these are classic. You'll love it.


Also, I love this quote from C.S. Lewis.
It really captures why I love to blog and share my joy with all of you.
(More on our About Us page.)

 "I think we delight to praise what we enjoy because the praise not merely expresses but completes the enjoyment; it is its appointed consummation. It is not out of compliment that lovers keep on telling one another how beautiful they are; the delight is incomplete till it is expressed. "
// from Reflections on the Psalms by C.S. Lewis

Have a sweet day everyone! XOXO



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!