Sunday, February 9, 2014

Everyday Life - Week 6

Week 6 started with Super Bowl Sunday. This was my 2nd time watching the super bowl EVER. It was so fun! The game, not so much... But the food/company was great. And Bruno Mars did not disappoint! 

(Thanks for the awesome dip, MWong!) 


Mondays should always come with a huge cup of coffee. 


Beautiful skies on the 605. 


A lot of coffee this week. I lectured for UCI last month and now another project in the works. :)


BYUL coffeebar in Irvine! The drinks are decent (but super overpriced!!!) but the decor is very cute! 


We had some rain this week. All of our neighborhood cats gathered together for this. (There were about 5)


Spinach Feta Pizza at work. Interesting combo but surprisingly delicious!

My sweet co-worker Erin bought me ankle weights after hearing me talk about it one day. So wonderful!! Thanks Erin! 


Eugene's been busy with midterms these last few weeks. That means that I've been eating a lot of "TV dinners" whilst watching Netflix.


And then this happened this week. It was horrifying. I spent so much time trying to fix it myself because I was too prideful to call a plumber. (Sorry that this is so gross!!)


And then we made some beef broth. Jk. This is the water I had to keep scooping out of the sink to prevent it from overflowing... Eugene says we have to burn this bowl now. So gross! 


Hard days at work are always fixed with a little bit of ice cream!


Currently memorizing Titus with my small group right now. It's been so sweet. So thankful for this short and wonderful epistle!


Eugene got a flat tire on the way home from school this weekend. He was sad/stressed being in the middle of midterms season. This was my intervention! 


Problem solved. :) 

Cheers to another beautiful week!
Going to SD tomorrow for a stroke conference. Woo hoo!

Xoxo






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!