Saturday, February 15, 2014

Everyday Life - Week 7

Happy Monday, everybody! 

I've been feeling a little under the weather for the past few weeks so I decided to take it easy for the next few days. Anywho, here's what last week looked like:

My mom was on a mission trip last week, so my sister and I went to LA to eat dinner with my dad. This is one of my favorite meals ever! 


Meal prepping in the beginning of the week and cleaning out my fridge! Sundays off are my favorite for this reason. Dishes are not always my favorite. 


Kat slept over last week so here are my two studios little birdies. :) 


Of course I had to take her to breakfast the next day. And of course it had to be Portos. 


Multitasking while doing my laundry. 


This is the laundromat that we use. It's pretty close to our place and offers free Laundry once a month. It's pretty sweet :)


Chicken Pho in the making. 


I need more ombré in my life. 


Chicken pho success! Eugene said it tasted like the real thing! Yaaaay!!


My own little corner. 


Went to the International Stroke conference for work last week. It was so cool. We learned a lot, left inspired and extremely caffeinated. (And also, my name is Sharrel I guess!)


This season of my life is most definitely characterized by a love for stroke care.


San Diego is really beautiful by the way. 


What a wonderful Maker we have!


The girls at worked hooked it up with the bacon! 


Recovery day. Starbucks, reading and naps. My favorite kind of day. 


In-n-out stop with my sister. Animal style with both chopped and whole grilled. Extra lettuce and tomatoes, please. 


Hans Icecream with my minions. All about that head tilt! 


Valentines day dinner for my hubs. 


Crashed my parents' Valentines lunch date. This photo does not do this bowl justice. It is HUGE. The 3 of us shared 


There's no place like home. :) 


My Valentine knows me well. He got me CRONUTS! (My first time!)


Our only meal together last week was a sushi date after I came home from work. I was pretty tired/delirious but this was amazing! 


Have a good week everyone! 

Xoxo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!