Monday, October 8, 2012

Everyday Life - Week 40

Happy Monday!
I can't believe the first week of October has already come and gone and now we are well on our way into the fall season! My fireplace mantel is sloooowly getting fall-ified with lots of orange/brown decorations  pumpkin-spice candles and a few baby pumpkins.  I'm already playing Christmas music nonstop around the house and filling the air with happy smells and happy sounds. It's lovely! This week was full of celebrations! Me and my sister K both celebrated our birthdays this week and I ended the week with a sweet bridal shower for one of my favoritest sisters. It was a sweet week :)

Here's a peak of this past week in pictures:

Here's a rare shot of my cute husband not wearing a white/black/gray shirt. Woo-hoo! :)
{He was being shy.}


My silly sister K at the disney store just being herself.



My silly sisters: K and Heidi 


Celebrating at Catal's with both sides of my family! 


Nonstop sandwich making machine :)


On my birthday, Eugene surprised me with some sweet cakes from 85C. He turned off all the lights in the living room while I was in the bedroom and sang "Happy Birthday" all by himself. It was SO cute, I cried. Seriously.


On my actual birthday, Tina took me to get my nails done (I felt super girly!) and then I had dinner with the Choi family. Such a blessing!!


Since Eugene has school on the weekdays, we got sushi for lunch on Saturday to celebrate my birthday! We went to an all-you-can-eat place and didn't eat too much at all. We only ate one round... It was worth it though! :)


We ended the weekend with a sweet chemistry-themed bridal shower for Mrs. soon-to-be Barlis. My friend Melissa is a major Chemistry nerd, so there was no theme that would better suit her. It was lovely!


This week was definitely a joyous one and I'm excited to get back into the groove of things. Eugene is actually starting clinicals this week and since he'll be ending pretty late everyday, he's gonna be living at his parents' place for about a month. I'm sad that he can't be at home with me but I know that it's better that now he has time to study and get enough sleep since he doesn't have to commute 3-4  hours a day :)

Please pray for us!
Have a great week, everyone!

love,
sharon

give thanks -- God's faithfulness in my life these last 22 years, friends, berean family, a weekend off, time to spend with old friends again, prayer

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!