Friday, September 22, 2017

give thanks / 6 days old


- 1.5 hour stretches of sleep at night (and the rare but occasional 3 hr stretch - bless up!)
- sweet friends who deliver delicious food for us (by hand or post mates!) so blessed!
- being able to do small simple chores around the house that help bring some nnormalacy back to our days (ie being able to make an Instapot dinner, or folding laundry in front of the tv!)
- spotify playlists that keep our home full of sound and my heart and mind focused on Him
- middle of the night feedings, though not my ultimate fave provide opportunity to read blogs (via my Feedly app!), cuddle baby in the face and pray 


- sibling love: is there anything sweeter?
- amazing husband slash baby daddy who takes care of asher in the morning so I can sleep in, washes dishes and takes toddler outside multiple times a day 
- the donut pillow 
- the convenience that is Keurig 
- friends who can play with and keep asher happy and entertained 


- the way baby A sleeps, so girly and cute! 
- the fact that she sleeps at all! (I know it's not always a given - so trying to be thankful for that too!) 
- lanolin cream and coconut oil 
- BOBA!!!! 
- a relatively smooth first post-partum poop experience. (I know this is tmi but anyone who has had a baby can attest to how scary that first time is!!!!! I was literally skipping out of the bedroom with praise hands afterwards. Ask my husband haha)
- mid-day family nap time at 1pm (the best!)
- being able to continue my study through Romans via BSF! 
- baby yawns 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!