Tuesday, March 11, 2014

my march goals & a few of my favorite things


i've been meaning to post this for a while now - and now, i'm a little late - but better late than never!

here are the goals that I made for myself for march. 

goal 1 // a few weeks ago i made korean beef short rib soup (galbitang) and fell in love with cooking the life out of beef bones. oxtail is next on my list! stay tuned..

goal 2 // "a place for everything and everything in its place" has been my cleaning motto for 2014. i've been trying to implement it here and there but i feel like i'm constantly doing damage control and not really organizing. planning to set one day to do this. possibly next week!

goal 3 // i am seriously the worst when it comes to finishing a book. i still want to accomplish my 2014 resoultion to finish 12 books. currently, i'm halfway through two books so i need to catch up! 


here are a few of my favorite things from the last few weeks:
1. there are a few hundred versions of this song out there, but this guy did a pretty swell job!
2. this video is so sweet. it made me feel so warm and cozy inside! 
3. some people have the most amazing relationships with their pets. this grandma-kitty love made me so happy! 
4. i know the olympics are over, but i still love this fantastic little lady
5. eugene's favorite food is japanese ramen. so basically its my wifely duty to learn how to make this at home. 
6. this mama and her little girl are so sweet together! hope i can do fun things like this with my daughter in the future!
7. this is so interesting (and makes my heart kinda sad). these are the requests of death row inmates for their last meal.
8. such a great breakfast idea! especially if you love salads. ps. i really want to make my own pesto spread. 
9. i still remember first seeing these guys on the sing-off. one of the best versions of "say something" ever! p.s. i love avi's little solo.
10. i love the oscars... but, poor leo. give the man an oscar! (lol)

have a good week everyone.
tomorrow is oxtail soup-making day... hooray!

xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!