Sunday, March 9, 2014

everyday life - week 10

this week was sweet.

this week was kind of a blur and I actually couldn't remember what i did this week. I re-newed my gym membership last week, so i've been trying to get my moneys worth and squeeze gym time in between breaks. i've also been sleeping really bad this week - like, waking up every 1-2 hours...every night! i'm really thankful that I have these photos to help me document what goes on in my day-to-day life, or else I seriously would have no idea what I did this week! 

my life is pretty ordinary, but i'm learning to find the beauty and joy in the ordinary things. the more I practice, the more things I find to be thankful for. it's wonderful!

anyway - here's what this week looked like:

sweet haddon and I had a photography session. I took about 20 pictures.


mid-week trader joes visit with my sister (k)

i got really huge bananas for 19 cents each! not the best deal, so I had to get my moneys worth of course! #asiangirlproblems (i seriously misuse hashtags so much - at least I know it, right?)

eugene ran for a board position this week for one of his pharmacy clubs and got it. i'm pretty sure this breakfast had at least a little to do with it. (yay, eugene!)

I met up with my family for lunch in LA. of course we had to get kbbq! (of couuuurse!!)


for small group this week, we decided to meet at Portola Coffee Lab for an intimate, yet casual coffee session. it was so sweet. i love those girls. 

i have a strange love/affinity/obsession for milk and eggs together in a bowl. it makes me happy!


a few months ago, we started buying uncooked tortillas from costco and it has changed our lives. i will never, ever buy pre-cooked tortillas again! its so much crispier and you can taste how fresh it is! 


we had a clean-out-your-fridge breakfast (ya'll know much i love doing that!) and we made breakfast burritos. it was so good (and hearty!) we used scrambled eggs, hash browns from trader joes, salsa, and breakfast sausages. yum!


haven't been able to practice too much this week. i'm pretty newb, guys..


just discovered these awesome porto's sandwiches. so delicious, huge portions and both for less than $6 each. amazing! porto's is our fave.


finally got to make a trip to costco for some fruits and veggies. so much green! we're making lots of stir-fry, smoothies and salads! 


perfect evening snack after a run! negitoro rolls from chaya. yum!


I had my first day as relief charge this week. it was so scary (this was the reason why I was having trouble sleeping all week!!!), but fun! I learned a lot and had an awesome team with me. can't wait to learn more and more.


ps. my recurring theme this week was "thank God for caramel macchiatos"!

gonna try to see if I can make it to the gym before my 12-hour shift tomorrow. wish me luck!

xoxo




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!