Saturday, March 1, 2014

Everyday Life - Week 9

Happy March! 

We've been enjoying the rain today. I love the rain but it always makes me feel a little under the weather for some reason. Today was spent cozying up and taking it easy at home today. Saturdays off are so nice! 

Here's what this week looked like! 

Trying to learn how to "delight in the law of The Lord" and "meditate on it day and night" as challenged by Psalm 1. An ongoing challenge. Thank goodness for the new week ahead. :) 


My first time roasting veggies in a long time. 


Fell in LOVE all over again. Note to self...Need to make this a weekly thing. (Ps. I went a little crazy and roasted like 5 lbs of veggies...)


Nothing like a roasted chicken thigh and a veggie medley. :) 


February piano assignment.... will require a few additional weeks in March. :) 


My favorite place. These bowls are all under $5/each. Can't beat that price. ;)


Belated Starbucks date with this one.  So sweet! 


I LOOOOVE BRODARS. that crunch. That sauce. Yum!! 


My first meal cooking with coconut oil. Can't wait for all of our future adventures! :) 


On my way to have lunch with my in laws!


Can't believe I live 10 minutes from this place. This rib eye steak wrap was amaaaaazing. Please note the huge portion of feta cheese and avocado. :)


Sweet outdoor coffee date with Joyce. So wonderful. So blessed!!


Saturday date nights are our favorite. So were these flowers. :) 


Have a great weekend, everyone!

xoxo




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!