Thursday, February 7, 2013

My first dine LA experience!

Last week, I met up with one of my old time friends for lunch in LA. Kat and I have been friends since high school, and although we definitely don't see each other as often as I'd like-- it's always nice catching up with her. In high school we were known to be polar opposites of each other. She was the girly, peppy fashionista and I was the plain jane, let-me-just-wear-my-baggy-white-shirts-to-school kinda tomboy gal. It's been a long time since we've been friends, and I'm thankful that we still keep in touch after all these years!

It was dine LA last week so we went to The Roof on Wilshire to try out their fancy cuisine. It was my first ever dine LA experience. It was super nice! I was definitely underdressed (as always).

The Roof is literally on the roof of the Wilshire hotel, overlooking the streets of LA and Beverly Hills. 




The three-course meal was scrumptious and very well priced (only $20, thank you dine LA!). But more than anything else, it was sweet spending time with my old time friend. :)






Until next year!
XOXO,
Sharon

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!