Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Life Lately - Week 4

Happy Tuesday!

Here's what last week looked like:

 I started the new week eating dinner with my parents and my sisters. It's rare for the five of us to spend time together....so these little moments are so precious to me!


This was Jenna's FIRST burrito experience. She never ate a burrito in her whole life before this historical day. I had to document it!



I love cheesecake factory for the huge portions and huge jugs (literally) of water. My last meal with Alexis before her move to SD.... so sad! These avocado eggrolls were amazing!


It was really rainy last week so my sister in law and I decided to eat some ice cream. It was perfection!


Look at these crazy kids.


This past weekend we drove down to SD for our college group retreat. It was 


Eugene has been so busy these past few weeks but never fails to miss a date night. I'm seriously so thankful for my sweet husband! We were so excited to eat that I completely forgot to take a picture of the food before... but it was tasty :) P.S. please take note of my hot sauce smothered plate..


I love skies and trees.


I've caught a pretty nasty case of the flu early this week and it's been destroying me for the past few days. They say the best medicine for the flu is rest and hydration--- so hopefully I can knock this sucker out soon!

Let's have a joyful, thankful and victorious week anyway!
Cheers,
Sharon

Give thanks: our new furniture arrived(!!!), my sweet and sacrificial in-laws who have exemplified for us what it means to love with whole-hearted service,  time to rest and recover, strength to survive of shift at work even as a sicky nurse, Advil, warm blankets, hot tea, morning prayers.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!