Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Everyday Life - Week 15 & 16

Sorry for the late post. After our trip to the East Coast, it's been busy cleaning and I just got off my first stretch of work. This is what the last two weeks looked like: (minus our trip pictures)

Satisfying our boba crave. His & Hers. :)


My first Chobani experience. I fell in love!


I love Mexican nights. :) 


My little future pharmacist sorting our vitamins haha :)



Banana Orange Cucumber smoothie. I tried adding cucumber to give it a kick of freshness but don't ever do it....


Making my first bundt cake! It was so fun!



A dash of tenderness!


Going in the oven!


Success! but must learn how to make thicker frosting. :)


The rest of the week's pictures are in my philadelphia album. Pictures soon!

Sleepy time for me!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!