Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Brock

Today I spent the afternoon with Melody and Baby Brock.

Melody is my coworker (and friend!) who's currently on mommy leave right now.  She had baby Brock only 3 weeks ago and she is totally rockin' ;) It was sweet being able to spend the afternoon with her and hear about her pregnancy and the many challenges she overcame during these last few months. I was so glad to see her and finally meet her handsome little boy.

I'm always so fascinated by the miraculous blessing of pregnancy and motherhood. 
How amazing it is that a life of another  can be created within you!





Girls like Melody are reasons I really enjoy going to work. I have some of the best co-workers in the world! We miss her over on 3E, but I'm glad she's able to get mommy/baby bonding time during these precious first months of Brock's life. 

Love you, Mel! Thanks for letting me share the cuteness of Brock with everyone. :)


Give thanks: the beauty of life and the fact that we can have it abundantly in Christ, downloadable sermons that can be burned onto CD's, days off to spend at home, home-baked cookies.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!