Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Quiet Tuesdays

Happy Tuesday!
I'm feeling alot better today (YAY!) and now I'm itching to get back to busy bee life and get back to work!  I forsee these next few days to be full of errands, meal planning and house cleaning and packing (yes, packing! yipes.)

Today was a quiet Tuesday at home.



Kat is moving all her stuff out today, which means no more 3rd roommate. In the 7 months Eugene and I have been married, Katherine lived with us for 5 of those months so it will be pretty different without her presence in the Tseng house. I will miss all the of random dinners and spontaneous Target trips! We always joke about how she was our "practice child" because we would share meals with her and pack her lunches and take her to school, but she totally spoiled us! We will miss you, our dear Katness!


After a long hiatus of cooking real meals, I've finally come back with it in full swing. Today we enjoyed a spaghetti recipe I found on a food blog last week. This is my rendition of a Tomato Basil Garlic Spaghetti with shrimp. I need to find a cooler name for it, but for now this will do.


 We ate it with some Roasted Garlic Parmasean Green Beans on the side. Light & Healthy - my fave.

The rest of the day will be spent reading, doing laundry and dusting around the house before I go grab coffee with a few of my favorite girls. Quiet Tuesdays are pretty sweet :)

Give thanks: home cooked meals, Instagram, photography, pink notebooks, lemon juice, mysterious Asian ointments that help relieve every discomfort, long mornings, hymns, reminders in psalm 37

"The steps of a man are established by the Lord,
when he delights in his way;
though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong,
for the Lord upholds his hand"
Psalm 37:23-24





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!