Monday, May 28, 2012

Everyday Life - Week 21

Happy Memorial Day, dear friends.. and cheers to a new beautiful week!

I'm so thankful for my blog friends that are also doing this "everyday-life" type posts because I would seriously lose track of what number week this is. This week was really busy with family things, and I've been feeling under the weather for the past few days so forgive the shortage of pictures for week 21. This week was full of sleeping in, visits to CVS, making big decisions and ALOT of boba drinking. There are gonna be alot of changes taking place in the next few months or so, and I can't wait to share it all with you! 

But, for now.. here's a small glimpse of what this week looked like for us.

Some of our dates this week were spent at this little gym. The cable TV is definitely a huge incentive to stay here for an hour or two! I don't know if this is counterproductive but I only watch the food channel when I come to the gym. I bet the people who work out next to me hate me for it, but I can't help it! It's my favorite channel!

We spent the night at my in-law's this past week which meant late-night talks and grandma's pooridge for breakfast in the morning. Twas sweet. There was alot of laughter, a whole lot of hot sauce consumption (on my part) and lots and lots of love. It was sweet!

 Canker sores are seriously the worst. I think I might have won the world record for the largest, most painful canker sore. :( Orajel has been helpful in the temporary pain relief department but sleeping more has helped a whole lot! Thank you Lord for the awesome gift of SLEEP!!

 We celebrated my dad's birthday this week over some ribs and hearty side dishes. We also took these two silly birds to watch Avengers. It was a sweet time of celebrating life and the many blessings God brings to make living it so abundant! So thankful. Isn't this a super cute picture? I LOVE THEM.


This is usually where you'll find me on nights when Eugene has small group and I get kicked out of the house! Nothing beats spending some quiet time alone sometimes. :) This was also the only picture I took with my camera this week. I'm slackin..


Cheers to a no-more-sicky, more-picture-taking, victorious week!
Have a joyful week everybody!
Give thanks : green tea, warm pho, work for giving me time off to heal, new journals, nice pens, full schedules, lunching with Sata's, my awesome husband.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!