Thursday, April 16, 2015

{etsy shop : sweet whimsicality} downloadable prints!



this print is available for instant download for $5 -- link above.

* * *

starting this week...
I am hoping to post a new downloadable print {available for instant download} every week on the etsy shop! 

I had taken a bit of a hiatus (almost 2 months) to re-evaluate the shop's concept and plan. because I'm still working a full time job at the hospital and trying to be faithful to the other things God has entrusted to me (i.e. my family, my husband, my home, my church) - I didn't want this etsy shop to become a distraction or to consume too much of my time and energy.

I also had no idea how to work photoshop! 

fast forward 2 months and here we are - I have learned a few things here + there about photoshop, I purchased a wacom tablet to assist me with my edits, and I have practiced watercoloring and brush lettering in any small pocket of free time I could find. 

currently -- this shop is nothing more than a hobby for me.  a little thing for me to do on the side, when I'm not working at the hospital, doing laundry, cleaning the house, meal-prepping, or spending time with friends + family. I hope that someday in the future if/when we, God-willing, are able to have children of our own and I can stay at home full-time, this could be a fun and savvy way for me to keep busy and stay creative and make a little cash on the side. 

but for now, tis only a hobby and an avenue in which I can practice painting, watercoloring and calligraphy -- and hopefully, it can serve to bless people and their homes in the process!

cheers 
xo!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!