Tuesday, October 7, 2014

{out + about} lavender and honey



today I visited the cutest little cafe in pasadena. 

lavender & honey espresso is found in a rustic little corner. the decor is simple but so sweet. 


this cafe had all of my favorite things - succulents, chalkboards, calligraphy, and ampersand signs. 


I absolutely loved everything about this place - wish I lived closer! 


they sell an assortment of drinks and sandwiches, too! 


they had lights strung on strings which made for an amazing reflection on the countertops. 




the lavender latte is the best. it's my new fave drink!
thankfully, there's a place in costa mesa that sells killer lavender lattes, too! 


my favorite part was my sweet little coffee date. 
coffee dates are always better when good talks and laughs are involved :)




Lavender & Honey Espresso 
1383 East Washington Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91104

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!