Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My ambitious March goals


I've been really slacking on my monthly goals this year. January and February were busy with moving/packing/unpacking/leasing/etc, but now that the majority of the moving drama is over-- it's time to get back to business. I always want to be cooking more, cleaning more, crafting more, sewing more, organizing more, etc... but I realize I'm the type of person that needs a plan. I thrive on strategies, agendas and to-do lists. I know these are a lot of goals, and some of them are quite ambitious seeing that we are already through the first week of the month. Please wish me luck anyways. :)

Here are my goals for March 2013:

1) Learn at least ONE sentence in sign language. (I was inspired by a deaf patient I had a few weeks ago!)
2) Make Galbi Jjim in my slow cooker. Yum!
3) Hem my super long scrub pants with my sewing machine
4) One week with NO spicy food. (OMG, I'm mentally preparing for this now..)
5) Finish a book (I still want to read at least 12 books in 2013!)

Give Thanks: a great day of work, peppermint white mocha to warm me up after a night of horrible sleep (or lack of sleep), free food, reminders that everything we have is a gift of grace-- totally unmerited, undeserved gifts of grace

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!